Monday, May 8, 2017

Should I Get Life Insurance?


I'm not sure whether or not to purchase a life insurance plan. How do I know if I need coverage?

Whether or not you need life insurance will depend on your own personal situation.

If you have anyone who relies on you for some means for financial support, you probably need life insurance. Whether it's your spouse, child, sibling, family member or anyone else, life insurance can provide the financial security to take care of them if you should pass away.

Many people buy life insurance to cover their final expenses, replace their income, pay off a home mortgage loan, maintain their family's lifestyle, and provide for their children's education.

Here's an article to help you decide - Should I Get Life Insurance?

No comments:

Post a Comment