Friday, January 27, 2017

At What Amount of Life Insurance Do Insurance Companies Require a Medical Exam?


I am in my twenties and in good health. I have never had any medical issues and I am looking to buy life insurance.

I know that medical exams are usually required for most life insurance policies, but I was just looking for about $150,000 worth of coverage and I was wondering if I would be required to undergo a medical examination?

It'll likely be blood and urine testing for most insurance companies for anything $50,000-$100,000 and up.

If that's an issue due to a phobia, such as, fear of needles or fear of blood, then you can get a no exam life insurance policy.

Some insurers may offer up to $1,000,000 of life insurance without any medical examination, blood or urine tests. You can get a quote and apply online in minutes. If approved, you may start your life insurance policy today. Here's how you can learn more about life insurance with no exam required.

No comments:

Post a Comment