Thursday, November 1, 2018

How to Get Life Insurance If You Fail the Medical Exam?


I wanted to purchase a life insurance policy, but after I took the medical exam I found out I was turned down for coverage.

What can I do to get insured?

There are life insurance plans that offer Guaranteed Approval.

With guaranteed life insurance, as long as you meet the age requirement, you cannot be turned down due to any health problems.

However, guaranteed life insurance comes with limited death benefits (graded benefits) the first two years you are insured - that's how they can guarantee your approval for coverage.

Some guaranteed policies offer as much as $25,000 of life insurance, and you may buy a policy from more than one insurance company.

Learn more about How to get life insurance if you fail the medical exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment