Monday, August 14, 2017

What is a Good Company for Life Insurance?


I saw online that MetLife and Prudential are good insurers for life insurance, but don't know of any more.

I have a whole life insurance policy but recently decided that may not be the best considering I am 30 with an 10 year old son that would need to be taken care of if something were to happen to me so I need to get more for my money.

So I am choosing term life insurance. But I need a good company to go with for my term life policy.

There are hundreds of good life insurance companies in the U.S. However, when choosing a life insurance carrier make sure you consider what your goal for the life insurance is, what you want your life insurance to accomplish.

Then, consider the type and amount of life insurance you need, for how many years, and what you can afford to pay for your coverage.

Also, review the AM Best financial strength ratings of the insurance companies you consider. The financial strength rating is an indication of the insurer's ability to meet their financial obligations and pay their claims.

One way to review pricing and ratings of life insurers is to request free life insurance quotes online from a life insurance quote provider with access to a large network of highly-rated life insurance carriers. That way, you can find out which of the leading insurers may offer the most affordable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment